A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edison McDaniels:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edison McDaniels is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edison McDaniels, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. McDaniels graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. McDaniels has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center
- St Lukes Hospital Of Duluth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edison Paxton McDaniels MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Edison P. McDaniels practice?
- Dr. Edison McDaniels has 4 office locations.
Dr. Edison McDaniels practices Neurological Surgery near La Crosse, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Duluth, MN and Onalaska, WI.
See La Crosse Neurological Surgeons.