A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edison Rodrigues:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edison Rodrigues is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edison Rodrigues, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodrigues graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Rodrigues has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Wadley Regional Medical Center
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Cristi-Sh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edison Diogo Rodrigues MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Edison D. Rodrigues practice?
- Dr. Edison Rodrigues has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edison Rodrigues practices Gastroenterology near Corpus Christi, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Texarkana, TX.
See Corpus Christi Gastroenterologists.