Dr. Edit Olasz Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Edit Olasz?

Dismissive, condescending, and biased

Posted on March 14th, 2011

Didn't listen me at all; didn't get a patient history; interrupted me when I tried to describe my symptoms; treated me like I was lying to her; she was totally insensitive to my feelings and my condition; didn't examine me for a diagnosis - she left the room to read the physicians' desk reference book and picked a diagnosis despite the fact it didn't fit my symptoms. And she was teaching 2 students during my appointment, apparently on how to be rude to patients and stay on schedule by not listening to the patient.Medical College has a very well respected department with some of the top dermatologists in the state working there.How Dr. Olasz got hired there baffles me. She is easily one of the WORST doctors I've ever had the misfortune of seeing.

Didn't listen - had the "I'm the doctor" complex

Posted on December 30th, 2010

Dr. Olasz wouldn't listem to me when I tried to give her a description of my symptoms. She took 10 seconds to examine me. She gave me a wrong diagnosis and then refused to take a closer look at my skin and implied that since she was the doctor, she knew my body better than I did. I have had this condition for over a year and I know if I had a doctor who listened, looked closely, and examined me properly, I would be getting some help.I had to wait 6 weeks to see Dr. Olasz. I spent over an hour filling out the form required to see her. She didn't bother to read it. When I tried telling her my symptoms, she told me that she would ask the questions. The questions weren't relevant to my condition and she couldn't keep track of my answers so she got confused. It SOOOOO wasn't worth the trouble.

Posted on July 13th, 2014