A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edit Weber Shrikant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edit Weber Shrikant, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Weber Shrikant graduated from Debreceni Orvostudomanyi Egyetem.
Dr. Weber Shrikant has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Women and Children's Hospital
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edit Weber Shrikant MD is a male Pathologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Edit Weber Shrikant practice?
- Dr. Edit Weber Shrikant has 1 office location.
Dr. Edit Weber Shrikant practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Pathologists.