Dr. Edita Extra-Mendoza Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Edita Extra-Mendoza?

Posted on September 12th, 2016

She is one of the most thorough physicians I have seen and she listens. She isn't condescending and spoke to me as an adult and not a child.

MISSED DIAGNOSIS

Posted on June 3rd, 2014

NO I WOULD NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR AGAIN MY TITLE SAYS IT ALL, REPORTED THAT I HAD KIDNEY DISEASE -- NOT.- WHICH MY ENDRO SAID NO WAY. HAD INSURANCE PROBLEMS WITH HER ALSO, TOOK EIGHT MONTHS TO GET IT CLEARED UP !!

Too much time waiting

Posted on May 18th, 2013

I have been to this Dr. 3 times. I like the Doctor but I had to wait for my first 2 appointments a total of 1 hour and 45 minutes. On my 3rd appointment I scheduled it for the first appointment of the day, at 8:00 AM. I arrived at 7:55 and still had to wait until 8:40 to see her. My wife waited for an appointment for 1 hour and 15 minutes and then had to leave for another appointment. Even though she had checked in they still billed the insurance company for HER missing the appointment. I'm sorry, I accept that occasionally someone will be late, but not all the time.

The Best Dr.

Posted on September 14th, 2011

She is wonderful. Sometimes you have to wait longer. But remember she will give the person before you extra time that they need. Some day you may need it too.

Posted on May 26th, 2017