Overall Review

September 12th, 2016
She is one of the most thorough physicians I have seen and she listens. She isn't condescending and spoke to me as an adult and not a child.

June 3rd, 2014
MISSED DIAGNOSIS
NO I WOULD NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR AGAIN MY TITLE SAYS IT ALL, REPORTED THAT I HAD KIDNEY DISEASE -- NOT.- WHICH MY ENDRO SAID NO WAY. HAD INSURANCE PROBLEMS WITH HER ALSO, TOOK EIGHT MONTHS TO GET IT CLEARED UP !!

May 18th, 2013
Too much time waiting
I have been to this Dr. 3 times. I like the Doctor but I had to wait for my first 2 appointments a total of 1 hour and 45 minutes. On my 3rd appointment I scheduled it for the first appointment of the day, at 8:00 AM. I arrived at 7:55 and still had to wait until 8:40 to see her. My wife waited for an appointment for 1 hour and 15 minutes and then had to leave for another appointment. Even though she had checked in they still billed the insurance company for HER missing the appointment. I'm sorry, I accept that occasionally someone will be late, but not all the time.

September 14th, 2011
The Best Dr.
She is wonderful. Sometimes you have to wait longer. But remember she will give the person before you extra time that they need. Some day you may need it too.