A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edita Raagas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edita Raagas is Poor.
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Raagas
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Raagas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edita Raagas, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Raagas graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Raagas has 1 hospital affiliations:
- South Nassau Communities Hospital
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edita Mabini Raagas MD is a female Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Edita M. Raagas practice?
- Dr. Edita Raagas has 1 office location.
Dr. Edita Raagas practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Baldwin, NY.
See Baldwin Psychiatrists.