Dr. Edith Aguayo MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Huntsville, AL

April 27th, 2016
My Mom and I have been clients of Dr. A for 10 years. She has delivered all THREE of my boys. Couldn't ask for a sweeter Dr. Great staff as well.

March 30th, 2015
Horrible experience. the doctor provided an Inacurate diagnosis of my assessment. I needed a myomectomy to remove fibroids. She lacks competence and experience. Not to mention her head PA can't take a phone message. They lost my records and missed my MRI. Her head PA is an Idiot. If your 24 and require a common birth then go to her. Other than that she is incapable to.pull off complex surgeries. Her staff is empty headed and could not relay any messages. I went to dr. Kakani and she took good care of me and removed all.my fibroids. Dr A. Was going to perform wrong surgery.

October 28th, 2014
Great Experience Every Time
I have been seeing Dr. Aguayo for about 5 years now (usually see Megan, who is also fantastic). Yes, the wait sometimes can be around 20-30 min (not usually to see Megan, only to see Dr. A). If anyone has worked in any medical setting, you know that this happens sometimes. Dr. A has a great bedside manner, she's pretty casual and very warm (pretty sure she feels you out, no pun intended, to see if you're open to humor). She has always taken the time to explain things to me and discuss any questions I may have. She does not make me feel like another number and never rushes out of the room. I would recommend her to anyone.

January 13th, 2012
Love her so much
She is the best OB I have ever been to, I went to her with my second baby, she really made me feel like I was the only patient and she took her time with me and didn't make mr feel rushed, sure sometimes I had to wait a little but it was worth it to be treated so well by her and her staff. She truly made me feel special considering this was an unexpected pregancy for me and was a little uneasy about things and I just felt that she was there for me. Her and her staff called me on several occasions to check up on me in beteen visits. I don't have one complaint. I am now pregnant with my third as I just learned and I am now on state medical and her office does not except it, so it is really sadening considering the reviews I read on all of the doctors that do, are not good. I have and continue to refer people to her if they can :)

May 3rd, 2011
Wonderful caring doctor
I loved the treatment, the care and the nursing staff. I felt like they were part of the family. Even now they aske me about the boys and they remember there names. They had top notch quality care and were great.

September 13th, 2010
Excellent doctor. Takes her time and makes you feel like you are the only patient that matters.