A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edith Allen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edith Allen, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Gum Disease (Periodontal Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Allen graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Allen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- St Joseph's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edith Prieto Allen MD is a female Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Edith P. Allen practice?
- Dr. Edith Allen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Edith Allen practices Pediatrics near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Pediatricians.