A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edith Ansay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edith Ansay is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edith Ansay, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ansay graduated from Manila Central University-Filemon D. Tanchoco Foundation, Caloocan. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Ansay has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Jersey City Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edith Santillan Ansay MD is a female Pediatrician, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Edith S. Ansay practice?
- Dr. Edith Ansay has 1 office location.
Dr. Edith Ansay practices Pediatrics near Jersey City, NJ.
See Jersey City Pediatricians.