A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edith Behr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edith Behr is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edith Behr, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Behr graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Behr has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Phoenixville Hospital University PA Health System
- Pottstown Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edith Del Mar Behr MD is a female Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Edith D. Behr practice?
- Dr. Edith Behr has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edith Behr practices Surgery near Pottstown, PA.
See Pottstown Surgeons.