A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edith Chaffin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edith Chaffin is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edith Chaffin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chaffin graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Chaffin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital Medical Center - Chicago
- Advocate Hope Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edith Chaffin MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edith Chaffin practice?
- Dr. Edith Chaffin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edith Chaffin practices Family Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Family Physicians.