A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edith Chaffin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edith Chaffin is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chaffin
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Chaffin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edith Chaffin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chaffin graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Chaffin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital Medical Center - Chicago
- St Bernard Hospital And Health Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edith Chaffin MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edith Chaffin practice?
- Dr. Edith Chaffin has 1 office location.
Dr. Edith Chaffin practices Family Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Family Physicians.