A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edith Gurewitsch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edith Gurewitsch is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edith Gurewitsch, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Birth Injuries
- Brachial Plexus Neuropathies
- Hot Flashes
- Obstetric Paralysis
Education & Awards
Dr. Gurewitsch graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Gurewitsch has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Prince George's Hospital Center
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edith Diament Gurewitsch MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edith D. Gurewitsch practice?
- Dr. Edith Gurewitsch has 5 office locations.
Dr. Edith Gurewitsch practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Lutherville Timonium, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Columbia, MD and Baltimore, MD.
See Lutherville Timonium Obstetricians & Gynecologists.