A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edith Hasbrouck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Hasbrouck graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Hasbrouck has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edith Douw Hasbrouck MD is a female Pediatrician, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Edith D. Hasbrouck practice?
- Dr. Edith Hasbrouck has 3 office locations.
Dr. Edith Hasbrouck practices Pediatrics near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.