Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Edith Hasbrouck
Dr. Edith Hasbrouck, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA. She has 35 years of experience. Her specialties include Geriatric Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Hasbrouck is affiliated with Einstein Medical Center Philadelphia, Germantown Hospital & Community Health Services and Elkins Park Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Edith Hasbrouck has the following 2 specialties
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Edith Hasbrouck is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.
Dr. Jonathan Steinfeld
Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology
Philadelphia, PA 0.01 mi15
Dr. Amit Mukhia
Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Pediatrics
Philadelphia, PA 0.01 mi13
Dr. Agnes Salvador
Adolescent Medicine, Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
Philadelphia, PA 0.01 mi39