A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edith Jarboe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edith Jarboe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edith Jarboe, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jarboe graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Jarboe has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bristol Regional Medical Center
- Wellmont Bristol Regional Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edith Rodgers Jarboe MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edith R. Jarboe practice?
- Dr. Edith Jarboe has 1 office location.
Dr. Edith Jarboe practices Internal Medicine near Blountville, TN.
See Blountville Internists.