Dr. Edith Jones-Poland Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Edith Jones-Poland?

Binge Eating Disorder

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Edith Jones-Poland?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

January 29th, 2016

Ghosted

Went to her practice just so I had a GP close by. NEVER saw her. Only saw her revolving door PAs. Tried to refill a prescription and could not because she just "up and left". I never received notice that she had sold her practice. Completely unethical.

September 30th, 2015

I only saw PA's. I was mid-diagnosed for years. Finally I was referred to a specialist who properly diagnosed me. I suffered for years needlessly, but am grateful the specialist gave me proper care.

April 14th, 2015

Disgusted

After waiting an hour and a half, I was seen by her P.A. This was the 4th different P.A. In 4 consecutive visits in 18 months. There was no follow up and I did not feel respected by her. The last time I went, I was told to go to Urgent Care by her staff because she wasn't seeing patients "that day." Come to find out, she really had sold her practice! I was not given any advance notice to enable me to find another doctor of my choosing. Instead, 2 months later, my husband only, received a notice that her true passion was administration, so she is now in Administration with Desert Oasis Healthcare. Yes, you guessed it. She is in an administrative position over the very physician I was forced to have, with no advance notice. I find this most upsetting.

February 9th, 2015

POOR CARE

The PA, practicing under her license, misdiagnosed and misprescribed medication, placing my health and wellbeing at high risk. Once this was verified by other specialists, the office, and the Dr herself, denied responsibility and refused any further assistance, despite having caused the problem.

January 18th, 2015

Very Calloused and un caring

Never discussed series questions.Did not know the difference in medicines and really just did not seem to care. Never could diagnose a serious problem and just let you go.Hoping no one else has to deal with her and she looses her practice.

December 24th, 2014

VERY RISKY CARE

Like all the others say - you will never see the Dr. here, and the ever changing staff is highly questionable. I was given a thyroid prescription change that resulted in frightening cardiac symptoms. Despite lab work that was clearly marked abnormal (I found out later), I was told the labs were normal and dismissed. In fact, I had developed thyrotoxicosis. This was verified by 2 separate endocrinologists and the cause - the medication change. A simple Google search verified that all of my cardiac symptoms are specifically known to be negative and dangerous side effects of that medication, but the medical practitioners were CLUELESS. This office CONTINUES to state there was nothing wrong, despite this potentially lethal reaction and despite having the reports from at least one of the endocrinologists. It is unsafe to trust your health to this office. Proceed only at your own risk.

May 13th, 2014

A complete disappointment, incompetent

I would first like to caution anyone out there who is thinking of visiting this doctor's office. If you are not allowed to get an appt with Dr. Jones Poland herself, then don't bother. You would be taking your life in your hands. I had the pleasure of doing a cardiac followup with Juliet. Not only did she not know what she was doing but she didn't have the common sense to say so and tell me she would find out the answers I needed. I left feeling just hopeless about my health. She actually pulled out her cell phone and was googling for information that she should have already had or should have left the room to go and get. She had no idea what to tell me and did not try to reach out to a doctor to find out. The only thing done right was that I have a referral to a real doctor. I will no longer go to this office. I don't even think there is a doctor on site at all. Stephanie is no better. She takes it upon herself to counsel young people when it is none of her business and there is no real need. She doesn't listen. She only pays attention to you if you're a good looking male. She is rude. All in all, I started out with this office years ago and then you saw the doctor and she was awesome. If she doesn't want to run the office anymore just close it and stop putting people in danger by making them see incompetent PA's/NP's that are what they are because they couldn't pass the test!

January 2nd, 2014

What does Dr. Money-Grubber look like?

Like all the other reviews about this money-grubber, my husband was promised to see the doctor, but only saw the incompetent NP. He went for one lousy prescription refill for a medication he'd been on for years which was given, then capriciously cancelled without notice. $150 cash for absolutely nothing but grief. If Dr. Money-Grubber came up to me on the street and spit in my face I'd have no idea who she was. Quack, quack, quack.

August 15th, 2013

Scary Experience

My experience at this office has made me realize that my life is in jeopardy. There seems to be no doctor around and the nurses are unqualified. I will be going into the desert to see a real doctor next time. My diabetic medication was screwed up and the office manager was absolutely insane and unprofessional. Where does this doctor find these people. Hocus pocus medicine will not cure Type I Diabetes. Stop trying to sell holistic stuff and do medicine.

May 29th, 2013

Just Fraudulent..Enough Said

Stay way from this office if you want to see a doctor. What they practice here is true fraudulence and witch craft. The NP Stephanie is incompetent and Dr. Jones-Poland thinks she is god!

May 1st, 2013

Beyond Bad

The nurse practitioner Stephanie Roslonski was the worse NP I have ever experienced. She was distracted the entire time and did not pay attention. She misdiagnosed me and was not aware of my allergies. I called to talk to the doctor and she would not take my call. I want my co pay back. Stay away from this office you are better off treating yourself.

October 21st, 2011

Not enough care

This doctor has lost touch with her patients; it took a year to diagnose cancer, four months or more for a kidney stone, no bedside manner, in fact, she's a roayl...well you know. I'm done! looking elsewhere