A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edith Perez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edith Perez is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edith Perez, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Breast Cancer
- Clinical Research
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Tract Cancer (Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumors)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hormone-Dependent Cancer
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Lung Cancer (Small Cell Carcinoma)
- Male Breast Cancer
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Perez graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan. She has 9 awards.
Dr. Perez has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Luke's Hospital
- Mayo Clinic hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edith Adaljisa Perez MD is a female Oncologist , has 32 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Edith A. Perez practice?
- Dr. Edith Perez has 1 office location.
Dr. Edith Perez practices Medical Oncology near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Oncologists.