A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edith Perez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edith Perez is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Perez
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Perez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edith Perez, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Breast Cancer
- Clinical Research
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Tract Cancer (Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumors)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hormone-Dependent Cancer
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Lung Cancer (Small Cell Carcinoma)
- Male Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Perez graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan. She has 9 awards.
Dr. Perez has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Luke's Hospital
- Mayo Clinic hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edith Adaljisa Perez MD is a female Oncologist , has 33 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Edith A. Perez practice?
- Dr. Edith Perez has 1 office location.
Dr. Edith Perez practices Medical Oncology near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Oncologists.