A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edith Pilzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edith Pilzer is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pilzer
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pilzer Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Nutritional Support
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Pilzer graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Pilzer has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- St Mary's Hospital of Athens
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edith Ann Pilzer MD is a female Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Edith A. Pilzer practice?
- Dr. Edith Pilzer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edith Pilzer practices Gastroenterology near Athens, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Fayetteville, GA.
See Athens Gastroenterologists.