Dr. Edith Rayfield Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Edith Rayfield?

Primary Care Quality

Posted on January 6th, 2017

Dr. Rayfield is a pleasant and possibly overworked physician, who, in my opinion as a retired health care provider, is not dedicated, or intuitive about her practice. She has rules about everything and does not, for the most, accommodate her patients or their problems, often referring to the policies that she uses, rather than listen to the patient. Don't go to her if you have a choice and you are concerned with quality care and concernedfollow up

Posted on November 13th, 2015

SHE'S THE BESTTTTTTT

A concerned doctor

Posted on August 13th, 2015

I am a older patient of Dr Rayfield I have no complaint with Dr Rayfield. Dr Rayfield is a very good doctor. I can talk to her about anything. She is very compassionate, she is always kind and concerned about my well being. But I do have a problem with the office staff, although I have noticed a change in the office staff. Now the office appear to be more professional . But I must say Dr Rayfield and her nurse get high reviews from me.

Program Analyst

Posted on October 18th, 2013

Dr. Rayfield is an outstanding Doctor, she direct and to point. She's professional, dedicated and flexible, something that District Heights definitely needs. Thanks Dr. Rayfield.

She's a Sweetheart; A wonderful Doctor!

Posted on August 16th, 2013

From my experience, Dr. Rayfield is always pleasant. She is kind, warm, and really attuned to her patients cares and needs. I have been seeing her for awhile now and she never makes me feel uncomfortable or rushed. She listens to me and is always respectful of me as a patient, she truly is one of the best doctors I've experienced. Would recommend any day.

Terrible Bedside Manner

Posted on January 25th, 2011

I had been going to Dr. Rayfield for about 13 years. As a teenager, she always made me feel uncomfortable, never seemed to care, was very short-tempered when I asked too many questions,etc. I'm 24 now. I didn't go to her for about 2 years. When I went back a year and 3 months ago, I decided the last time was about a year ago. My last couple of visits:-She never saw me for more than literally 10 minutes. -Once I went to the doctor's for 2 issues. After the 10 minutes, she told me I'd have to make another appointment for the other issue. She wouldn't even let me briefly explain with it was. -When I went in for my yearly check up, she told me I was taking up too much time. -Once I ran a few minutes late, even though I called ahead of time (and was told it was ok) and the sign in the window said "you'll have to reschedule if you're more than 10 minutes late," she interrupted me and the front desk nurse to tell us both "no, it's not going to happen. Come back at noon." So I did. But she only saw me for literally 5 minutes. She told me that she was doing me a "favor" by seeing me at all. She specifically told me her patients only get 15minutes.-When I told Dr. Rayfield that this was the last time I'd be seeing her, she simply shrugged and walked out the office. She never came back, not even to go over the results of a test I had taken.-I recently found out the "ridicules rude doctor" my sister has is the same as mine. She timed a visit and said that once Dr. Rayfield only saw her for 3 and a half minutes. She's looking for a new doctor as well. I referred her to Dr. Hashmi, who recently was working at Maryland Primary Care Phys and recently left for a new office.The list of bad experiences goes on and on. Like the time she told me an ailment I had was "all in my head". So by the next visit, I "self-diagnosed" myself and all of a sudden she's sending me for tests for this "serious problem." I will not be visiting with her again, I advised my sister to not accept such poor behavior and move on. I would encourage anyone thinking about this doctor, to be very attentive to worsening behavior (she wasn't blatantly rude when I first started seeing her). And if you have a problem, don't encourage her behavior by sticking around. I've heard a few unsavory things about another doctor who works there, but overall (other than the bad experiences I've had with my particular doctor) I haven't had any problems with Maryland Primary Care Phys.

Posted on August 28th, 2010

Dr. Rayfield seems like a good doctor, but she needs to SLOW down and actually listen to her patients. She seems more interested with getting in and out of the room rather than treating the patient.

One of a Kind

Posted on November 20th, 2008

Dr Rayfield has always been caring, listens to your problems and issues, she is warm and a people person. She seems to really care about her patients, my husband and I both see her and I wouldn't see any other doctor than her for our health care. Thank you for concerns and taking the time with us.

Posted on May 24th, 2017