Surgical Specialist, Physiatrists

Kelsey-Seybold Clinic
2727 W Holcombe Blvd
Houston, TX 77025
713-442-0000
Locations and availability (5)

2.0

|  Teacher  |  show details
by Trina P on Dec 10th, 2013

Dr, is unfriendly and abrasive. Doesn't take the time to listen and order appropriate tests. Incorrect information in my file. Very disappointed eventually changed doctors, and I am very pleased.

|  show details
Sep 21st, 2012

I AGREE WITH "FIND A DOCTOR WITH A BEATING HEART" & WHO WILL EXPLAIN YOUR DIAGNOSIS TO YOU. I'VE RELUCTANTLY HAD TO SEE HER A FEW TIMES AND IT SEEMS LIKE SHE HAS A PERSONALITY DISORDER. I TOO RATHER JUST SEE MY PRIMARY DOCTOR WHO IS MORE CARING & THOROUGH.

|  show details
Oct 11th, 2011

find aperson who has a beating heart

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
Jan 11th, 2011

She was very understanding and kind.

|  You can do better-keep looking  |  show details
Aug 24th, 2010

She is very cold and non caring. No bedside manner. I got a little teary during my initial visit explaining my problems & she treated me like an alien & said Why are you crying? You spend time filling out the visit questionnaire/pain scores & the short time frame from turning it in & her appearing along with the questions she begins with let you know she didnt read it. Explained current treatment/meds not working and she just tells me to take them again & call for refill. Thank God my primary had already given me a different med to try. Even though it makes me a little sleepy Im have to go with what he gave me. You can do better if you need a doctor so keep looking