Physiatrist (physical, rehabilitation)

2.0

Awful Doctor!! show details Awful Doctor!!
Sep 10th, 2015

Dr. Edith Rumbaut had no clue what she was doing. I should have written her up as suggested by another after I told them about her diagnosis and the medicine she prescribed. She was horrible and I'm glad to hear she no longer practices at Kelsey-Seybold Clinic!

terrible diagnosis show details terrible diagnosis
by Mr lopez on Mar 21st, 2015

she did not offer any help with my situation, she went on to tell me there was nothing she could do for my back pain yet another doctor I saw said that indeed there is a way to relieve my pain. stay away from this doctor, she is not very professional and should not be allowed to treat patients.

Teacher show details Teacher
by Trina P on Dec 10th, 2013

Dr, is unfriendly and abrasive. Doesn't take the time to listen and order appropriate tests. Incorrect information in my file. Very disappointed eventually changed doctors, and I am very pleased.

Sep 21st, 2012

I AGREE WITH "FIND A DOCTOR WITH A BEATING HEART" & WHO WILL EXPLAIN YOUR DIAGNOSIS TO YOU. I'VE RELUCTANTLY HAD TO SEE HER A FEW TIMES AND IT SEEMS LIKE SHE HAS A PERSONALITY DISORDER. I TOO RATHER JUST SEE MY PRIMARY DOCTOR WHO IS MORE CARING & THOROUGH.

Oct 11th, 2011

find aperson who has a beating heart

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
Jan 11th, 2011

She was very understanding and kind.

You can do better-keep looking show details You can do better-keep looking
Aug 24th, 2010

She is very cold and non caring. No bedside manner. I got a little teary during my initial visit explaining my problems & she treated me like an alien & said Why are you crying? You spend time filling out the visit questionnaire/pain scores & the short time frame from turning it in & her appearing along with the questions she begins with let you know she didnt read it. Explained current treatment/meds not working and she just tells me to take them again & call for refill. Thank God my primary had already given me a different med to try. Even though it makes me a little sleepy Im have to go with what he gave me. You can do better if you need a doctor so keep looking