A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edith Sonnenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sonnenberg
Shingles Patient Education Patient education guide to shingles or herpes zoster, more commonly known as chickenpox which is a painful rash condition.Before Visiting Dr. Sonnenberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edith Sonnenberg, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 18 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Infectious Disease
- Lyme Disease
- Neck Pain
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Rheumatic Fever
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sonnenberg graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Sonnenberg has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Somerset Medical Center
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edith Sonnenberg MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Edith Sonnenberg practice?
- Dr. Edith Sonnenberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Edith Sonnenberg practices Infectious Disease near Hillsborough, NJ.
See Hillsborough Infectious Disease Doctors.