A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edith Sonnenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sonnenberg
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Sonnenberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edith Sonnenberg, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 18 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Infectious Disease
- Lyme Disease
- Neck Pain
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Rheumatic Fever
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sonnenberg graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Sonnenberg has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Somerset Medical Center
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edith Sonnenberg MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Edith Sonnenberg practice?
- Dr. Edith Sonnenberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Edith Sonnenberg practices Infectious Disease near Hillsborough, NJ.
See Hillsborough Infectious Disease Doctors.