Dr. Editha Bielitz MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.7

January 13th, 2016
I had an excellent experience when I was seen by Dr. Bielitz. I am so happy I found a great doctor!

October 23rd, 2015
Amazing Doctor
Doctor Bielitz delivered both of my children, one an emergency c-section. She was in total control of everyone in that operation room. Yes, she is tough but smart and thorough. People on here reviewing her poor bedside manner? She is honest and straightforward...grow a spine! It's not all candy and cute puppies in the world. I would recommend her to everyone. I wish she was still here in Rhode Island.

September 8th, 2015
Bad Experience
The doctor was not courteous at all. She was very cold, and seemed to have no interest in my concerns. She was very short with me. Even though she had no other patients waiting, she couldn't take the time to perform a simple test while I was there. Instead she tried to make me make a follow up appointment. It seemed to me that she was only interested in my copay, not in me as a patient. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone.

August 22nd, 2015
She's not very intelligent

June 22nd, 2015
former patient
I liked her office girl. She was just a little to rude/blunt for my liking. I went to her 3 times and cancelled my next appt. No bedside manner whatsoever and even though she helped me, it just wasn't worth the way she made me feel.

February 6th, 2015
Will not return!
Take the negative reviews on here seriously! Her bedside manner is pretty bad. I won't go into detail, but I found her very defensive about her knowledge and very rude to me and the person I brought to the appointment. She "does not do" thyroid replacement and was not knowledgeable about the birth control I was taking.

December 11th, 2014
Office is easy to get in with. I started coming to her in 2011 and was having problems with my birthcontrol with how it was effecting my hormones. I explained to her what was going on and I didn't feel like my questions were really answered or solved.. Wasn't easy to connect with.

June 2nd, 2014
Worst Doctor Ever
Would not recommend this doctor to anyone. Her bedside manner leaves much to be desired. Would not listen and became defensive. Her whole demeanor changed when she saw that I had brought my husband to the appointment. I left feeling defeated.

November 13th, 2013
I would not recomend her to anyone. In my opinion she has the lousiest bedside manners. She constantly talks and if you ask a question she becomes rude and speaks in a demining way. I walked into her office and was feeling sick, thinking I could explain what was going on with me and she would not even talk to me, I guess she thought she knew my problem by just looking at me and to me what type of doctor I needed to go to, when I came to her for a consultation about my hormones and rushed me out of her office. She won't see me again. Even though she didn't care. Sad but true.

May 21st, 2013
Dr. Bielitz is awesome! I came to her with a problem that no other physician could help me with or explain to me. When i went for my first visit she took the time to really explain everything to me and answered all my questions. I left her office feeling so much better.

October 16th, 2012
Pass Please
Very poor "bedside manner." Physician is very opinionated and does not like to be questioned about her knowledge, whether her knowledge reflects established medical knowledge or not.

March 15th, 2012
Great caring doctor, who will tell you the truth even if you don't want to hear it! Spends as much time with you as you need. And she even personally calls you to make sure you are okay, when you have an issue. Love her!