A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ediz Cosar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ediz Cosar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ediz Cosar, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Surgical Pathology
Education & Awards
Dr. Cosar graduated from Cukurova Universitesi, Adana.
Dr. Cosar has 12 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Wing Memorial Hospital & Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ediz F Cosar MD is a male Pathologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Ediz F. Cosar practice?
- Dr. Ediz Cosar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ediz Cosar practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology near Worcester, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Palmer, MA.
See Worcester Pathologists.