A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edmond Balakhane is Poor. Dr. Balakhane has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 1 out of 4 stars.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edmond Balakhane, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Radiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Balakhane graduated from New York University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Balakhane has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Rahway
- Westchester Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Balakhane accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Edmond Balakhane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edmond N. Balakhane practice?
Dr. Edmond Balakhane practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Patchogue, NY and Far Rockaway, NY.
See Brooklyn Radiologists.