A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edmond Balakhane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edmond Balakhane is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edmond Balakhane, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Balakhane graduated from New York University.
Dr. Balakhane has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
- St Charles Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edmond Nejat Balakhane MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Edmond N. Balakhane practice?
- Dr. Edmond Balakhane has 4 office locations.
Dr. Edmond Balakhane practices Diagnostic Radiology near Rahway, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Patchogue, NY and Bedford Hills, NY.
See Rahway Radiologists.