A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edmond Balakhane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edmond Balakhane is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edmond Balakhane, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Balakhane graduated from New York University.
Dr. Balakhane has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
- St Charles Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Balakhane accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 13 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edmond N. Balakhane practice?
Dr. Edmond Balakhane practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Rahway, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: New Rochelle, NY and Patchogue, NY.
See Rahway Radiologists.