Dr. Edmond Cabbabe MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 2 reviews

January 18th, 2016
Appreciation of A Dr. Who Care
I recently saw Dr. Cababbe for a problem I had concerning the outcome of a previous surgery on my bust. To most people it may not have been aproblem to them,but to me it was and I'm the one who had to live with it.Having a extra bust under my armpit going to the back was not good.I am very appreciate of the Dr. for taking on the job as a favor to help me out working to get the Ins. to cover the problem.Some Dr. feet as if they get the serious problem taken care of that all you need. But psychological you can be ever so grateful for the taking care of rest of the problem that can mentally play on the patient mental state and ability to get well. So I say that I am very, very appreciative of what Dr. Cababbe did for me.

January 14th, 2014
Dr. Cabbabe performed a blepharoplasty for me. I am so glad I selected Dr. Cabbabe as my surgeon as his skills are superb. I would have Dr. Cabbabe perform this surgery again in a "New York minute" if the need ever arose again. I am delighted with the results. Not only was the surgeon skilled, the office staff are professional and courteous.