Learn more about Dr. Edmond Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chen
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edmond Chen, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Chen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edmond Wai-Tak Chen MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Edmond W. Chen practice?
- Dr. Edmond Chen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Edmond Chen practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Belmont, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA and South San Francisco, CA.
See Belmont Internists and Belmont Cardiologists.