Learn more about Dr. Edmond Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chen
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edmond Chen, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Chen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edmond Wai-Tak Chen MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Edmond W. Chen practice?
- Dr. Edmond Chen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Edmond Chen practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Belmont, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA and South San Francisco, CA.
See Belmont Internists and Belmont Cardiologists.