A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edmond Confino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edmond Confino is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Confino
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Confino Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Ectopic Pregnancy
- Fallopian Tube Diseases
- Female Infertility
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease (Salpingitis)
- Uterine Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Confino graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Confino has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Mt Sinai Hospital and Medical Ct
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edmond Confino MD is a male Reproductive Endorinologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Edmond Confino practice?
- Dr. Edmond Confino has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edmond Confino practices Reproductive Endocrinology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Obstetricians & Gynecologists.