A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edmond Confino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edmond Confino is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Confino
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Confino Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Ectopic Pregnancy
- Fallopian Tube Diseases
- Female Infertility
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease (Salpingitis)
- Uterine Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Confino graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Confino has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Mt Sinai Hospital and Medical Ct
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edmond Confino MD is a male Reproductive Endorinologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Edmond Confino practice?
- Dr. Edmond Confino has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edmond Confino practices Reproductive Endocrinology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Obstetricians & Gynecologists.