A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edmond Feuille:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edmond Feuille is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Feuille graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Feuille has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center
- Wesley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edmond G Feuille MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Edmond G. Feuille practice?
- Dr. Edmond Feuille has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edmond Feuille practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Wichita, KS.
See Wichita Obstetricians & Gynecologists.