Dr. Edmond Griffin MD Patient Reviews

• Dermatology Atlanta, GA

January 17th, 2017
Fantastic experience and results
I had a hair restoration procedure and it exceeded my expectations. Hair is fully restored and completely natural. I could not recommend Dr. Griffin higher. I have received a ton of compliments on my hair.

November 11th, 2012
Excellent experience with Dr.Griffin and his staff. Everything as promised. Never rushed to make decisions. Results are as expected. I highly recommend him and his clinic.

March 13th, 2010
Wait Time and Beside Manner Unacceptable
had a scheduled doctor visit with Griffin for some minor dermotological issues. My appointment was at 9:30 am and by 11:00 am I was still waiting to see him. When he finally came into the examination room I briefly explained that I had three problems I wanted him to examine. He told me to "pick one" because he did not have time to examine more than one. Mind you these were minor problems and all I wanted him to do is look at each and provide his opinion about what to do if anything. I told him that I had waited 1.5 hours and was not going to come back for a second visit so he could examine the other two. He walked out of the room. The man is clearly burnt out and in my humble opinion should not be seeing patients at all. If I could give him a -10 I would. Schedule an appointment at your own risk. The are many better dermotologists in Atlanta than Griffin. Oh, and up until this appointment, I had be seeing Griffin for 10 years! Maybe he was having a bad day but no one should ever be treated this way by their doctor or by anyone else they are paying.

February 23rd, 2010
I've been going to Dr. Griffin to treat teenage acne scars for the past three years. The treatments he has suggested and performed have changed my life and my confidence! Dr. Griffin is intuitive and very kind. He also makes visits (and even procedures!) fun, because he is so energetic and entertaining - but also relaxed. I would suggest his expertise to anyone!