A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edmond Knopp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edmond Knopp is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edmond Knopp, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Knopp graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Knopp has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Knopp accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edmond A. Knopp practice?
Dr. Edmond Knopp practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Neuroradiology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Lindenhurst, NY.
See New York Radiologists.