A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edmond Knopp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edmond Knopp is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Knopp
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Knopp Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edmond Knopp, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Knopp graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Knopp has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edmond Alan Knopp MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Edmond A. Knopp practice?
- Dr. Edmond Knopp has 1 office location.
Dr. Edmond Knopp practices Diagnostic Radiology near New York, NY.
See New York Radiologists.