A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edmond Knopp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edmond Knopp is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Knopp
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Knopp Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edmond Knopp, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Knopp graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Knopp has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edmond Alan Knopp MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Edmond A. Knopp practice?
- Dr. Edmond Knopp has 1 office location.
Dr. Edmond Knopp practices Diagnostic Radiology near New York, NY.
See New York Radiologists.