A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edmond Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Lee has 33 hospital affiliations:
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
- St. Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edmond Lee DPM and MD is a male Oncologist/Hematologist and practices in Hematology & Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Edmond Lee practice?
- Dr. Edmond Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Edmond Lee practices Hematology & Oncology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Oncologists.