A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edmond Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edmond Lee is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.More Education & Awards
Dr. Lee has 33 hospital affiliations:
- Garfield Medical Center
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lee accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edmond Lee practice?
Dr. Edmond Lee practices Hematology & Oncology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Arcadia, CA and Hacienda Heights, CA.
See Los Angeles Oncologists.