A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edmond Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Lee has 33 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Medical Center
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edmond Lee DPM and MD is a male Oncologist/Hematologist and practices in Hematology & Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Edmond Lee practice?
- Dr. Edmond Lee has 4 office locations.
Dr. Edmond Lee practices Hematology & Oncology near Arcadia, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA and Hacienda Heights, CA.
See Arcadia Oncologists.