A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edmond Liu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edmond Liu, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Liu graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Liu has 10 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - San Francisco
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Liu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans