A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edmond Liu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Liu
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Liu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edmond Liu, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Liu graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Liu has 10 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - San Francisco
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edmond Liu MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edmond Liu practice?
- Dr. Edmond Liu has 1 office location.
Dr. Edmond Liu practices Family Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Primary Care Doctors.