A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Edmond Modica:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edmond Modica is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edmond Modica, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Modica graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Padova.
Dr. Modica has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Wyckoff Heights Hospital
- Saint John's Queens Hospital
- Wyckoff Heights Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edmond S Modica MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edmond S. Modica practice?
- Dr. Edmond Modica has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edmond Modica practices Internal Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Ridgewood, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists.