A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edmond Ng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edmond Ng is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edmond Ng, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ng graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ng has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthonys Medical Center
- Saint Louis University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edmond Ka Ng FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Edmond K. Ng practice?
- Dr. Edmond Ng has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edmond Ng practices Surgery near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Surgeons.