A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edmond Pack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edmond Pack, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edmond Pack, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pack graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Pack has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edmond Elias Pack MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Edmond E. Pack practice?
- Dr. Edmond Pack has 4 office locations.
Dr. Edmond Pack practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Las Vegas, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Henderson, NV.
See Las Vegas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.