Dr. Edmond Pack Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Edmond Pack?

October 15th, 2017

GREAT OB/GYM

Dr. Pack took over my OB's practice years ago and now he is my GYN. I am very comfortable with him and can tell him how I feel and what I need and he will listen. I tried another Doctor because his office is far away only to return to Dr. Pack and I am glad I did!

August 2nd, 2017

Dr. Pack is one of the best Drs I know. He takes his time with you and lets you know everything is or will be ok. He will not leave you if you have any worry what so ever. He makes you feel so comfortable. He's taken care of my 3 pregnancies and my sisters 2. He was even my moms dr after I had such a great experience with him the first time I was pregnant.

March 10th, 2017

Very Informative

I felt like I was talking to a human being. He was patient with me and answered all of my questions. He was careful not to scare the crap out of me when having to refer me to specialist, which all turned out fine. I felt very comfortable. He was very nice, and I would absolutely recommend him.

May 18th, 2016

Great Doctor

Great Doctor. I have been going to him for so many years.

March 17th, 2016

Would not recommend

Unprofessional, carless staff. This doctor has no problem trashing you to your own doctor. You are just a number to him, if you go to him he will get the most of your insurance.

May 26th, 2015

to much of a god complex

I was told to lose 40-50 and that my tubes were probably bad and that I should see an infertility specialist. Today since my appointment they have cancelled me because they feel they can't help me that is pretty sad that these doctors rather push their patients on to someone else then actually trying to help their patients I will not referring anyone over to their office anytime soon.

May 20th, 2013

great doctor

Dr. Pack was not my primary ob doc. I was originally seeing Dr cicklin. When I learned she Wad out due to maternity leave I had to see pack. After seeing him I really liked him. He made me feel comfortable every appt I had after cicklin returned I decided to continue seeing pack which I was glad I did. Pack delivered my daughter and was very patient with me during delivery. Now my daughter is 5 months and I'm up for ins thru my work, when I found out pack takes my ins I was extremely excited. Great doctor!!!!!

May 8th, 2013

Unpleasant

Very short time spend with patient...saying good-bye in back walking out.

March 29th, 2013

Bad experience

Dr. Pack was not my primary OB but I decided to see him any as he was first available and part of the OB group I go to. I had a horrible experience. I was 4 weeks postpartum and dealing with depression, and told him I was having severe postpartum depression. Not only did he not offer any help medically, he told me he was just an OB and to seek medical help besides him and "having a newborn was tough". I felt completely ill treated and disregarded. The appointment was a complete waste of time and energy.

August 22nd, 2012

I like Dr Pack but the office staff is terrible.

I made an appointment and he was booked pretty far out, so I took the first available. In the mean time my prescription ran out and I needed a refill which was denied due to no appointment. I was surprised considering I had just made one 2 weeks prior and I called back. Well, they had no record of my appointment and the next appointment was 2 weeks after the first one I made. So irritating, I guess a competent office staff is too much to ask for. How hard is it to make appointments? On another note, I have been going to Dr Pack for years and I am happy with him, but his office staff may lead me to search for a new doctor.

February 22nd, 2012

BEST DOCTOR I EVER HAD

I HAVE BEEN GOING TO DR. PACK FOR A FEW YEARS NOW AND I LOVE HIS HIM AND HIS WORK. I REFUSE TO GO TO ANY OTHER DOCTOR. HE MAKES ME AS A PATIENT FEEL SO COMFORTABLE AND VERY RELAX. HE LISTENED TO EVERYTHING I SAID AND ANSWERED EVERY QUESTION I HAD. WITH PAP SMEARS HE IS ALWAYS VERY GENTLE AND MAKES SURE YOU ARE AT EASE. EVERY TIME BEFORE AN EXAMINATION HE TALKS TO ME AND JOKES WITH ME FOR A BIT TO MAKE ME FEEL MORE AT EASE. NO THAT I AM PREGNANT HE ASSISTED ME THROUGH EVERYTHING TOLD ME WHAT TO EXPECT AND WHAT SHOULD NOT HAPPEN. LIKE I HAVE SAID BEFORE, I REFUSE TO GO TO ANYONE ELSE. MY FIANCE EVEN LIKE HIM :) WE ARE BOT VERY EXCITED!

October 22nd, 2011

Poor bedside manner

Dr. Pack listened to my problems; He thendiagnosed me with a condition that cannotbe definitively diagnosed without a biopsy which he had not done yet; I sought the opinion of a 2nd doctor whoconfirmed this. 2 weeks later, I receiveda letter from Dr. Pack essentially sayinghe would no longer be my doctor since Ihad sought a 2nd opinion. Childish andunprofessional.