A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edmond Pasternak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edmond Pasternak is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Pasternak graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg.
Dr. Pasternak has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Marietta Memorial Hospital
- Camden Clark Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edmond Pasternak DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edmond Pasternak practice?
- Dr. Edmond Pasternak has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edmond Pasternak practices Emergency Medicine near Marietta, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Fairfax, VA.
See Marietta Emergency Physicians.