A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edmond Pi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edmond Pi is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edmond Pi, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Pi graduated from Catholic University Of Korea, Seoul. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pi has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edmond Hsin-Tung Pi MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Edmond H. Pi practice?
- Dr. Edmond Pi has 1 office location.
Dr. Edmond Pi practices Psychiatry near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Psychiatrists.