A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edmond Pi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edmond Pi is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pi
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edmond Pi, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Pi graduated from Catholic University Of Korea, Seoul. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pi has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edmond Hsin-Tung Pi MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Edmond H. Pi practice?
- Dr. Edmond Pi has 1 office location.
Dr. Edmond Pi practices Psychiatry near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Psychiatrists.