A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edmond Safarian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edmond Safarian, Family Practioner, Emergency Physician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Safarian
Education & Awards
Dr. Safarian graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Safarian has 2 hospital affiliations:
- 96th Medical GroupEglin Afb
- 96th Medical Group/Eglin Afb
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edmond Karoun Safarian MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Addiction Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edmond K. Safarian practice?
- Dr. Edmond Safarian has 1 office location.
Dr. Edmond Safarian practices Family Medicine and Addiction Medicine near Santa Rosa Beach, FL.
See Santa Rosa Beach Primary Care Doctors and Santa Rosa Beach Family Physicians.