A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edmond Safarian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edmond Safarian, Family Practioner, Emergency Physician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Safarian graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Safarian has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Verde Valley Medical Center
- 96th Medical GroupEglin Afb
- 96th Medical Group/Eglin Afb
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edmond Karoun Safarian MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Addiction Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edmond K. Safarian practice?
- Dr. Edmond Safarian has 4 office locations.
Dr. Edmond Safarian practices Family Medicine and Addiction Medicine near Panama City, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Cottonwood, AZ and Florence, AL.
See Panama City Primary Care Doctors and Panama City Family Physicians.