Dr. Edmond Sarraf Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Edmond Sarraf?

My son ended up in Emergency after he recommended Emotional Reiki when told child had not pooped for 2 weeks.

Posted on June 5th, 2017

I brought my child in for chronic constipation looking for something other than Miralax to help my child evacuate regularly. Bought all his hokus pokus supplements, herbal crap, did the expensive tests, paid the high priced concierge fees, made dietary changes and when I called him freaking out that my kid hadn't gone to the bathroom even after administering several enemas so he was likely impacted. Dr. Sarraf was told we just came back from vacation and needed to get this handled that day, he suggested it was likely travel constipation and recommended an "Emotional Reiki" session!!!!! I immediately took my son to the emergency where it was confirmed he was impacted and had a tube shoved down his throat to help unplug him. He was prescribed a bowel management program which includes a nightly enema since he has little to zero motility and fecal incontinence... Blown away that after months of treatment and my requests for tests he recommended "emotinal reiki" like he didn't even know which patient he was talking about. I sent Dr. Sarraf a courtesy follow up email letting him know what had transpired and he was very upset he wasn't kept in the loop. I was forced to explain to him that after his "emotional reiki" suggestion I felt it best to not involve him. It's been years and I have no angst towards him but after reading these reviews with other kids having to go to emergency due to misdiagnosis I felt it my duty to report I had the same experience. By the time this happened the mom that referred me to him had changed to a different doctor. To add insult to injury, Dr. Sarraf forces his patients into his concierge recurring program that auto bills you $100+ (on the cheapest default program, it goes up from there) every month whether your child sees him or not. If you do not subscribe to this, he does not accept your child as a patient. Other than that I thought the staff was very helpful and friendly.

He's the best

Posted on August 24th, 2016

Mom

Posted on August 10th, 2016

Dr. Sarraf has been my sons' Pediatrician for about 3 years now. I was tired of my previous Dr. prescribing anitbiotics everytime my eldest who is 5 got sick. Dr Sarraf's approach is INTEGRATIVE which treats the whole bod. As loving parents we want our children to be be free of any illnesses so I can see where parents can get frustrated if you're wanting a quick fix. It takes work on the parent's part to implement all his recommendations, but I would rather follow his instructions than pump my kids with unnecessary medication unless they really need it. I've never had any push back from him when treatment with conventional medication was needed. You either incorporate a proactive holistic approach to prevent disease and illnesses by investing in probiotics, vitamins, and homeopathic medicine to relieve symptoms, restore their body, and improve overall health or find a Dr who will always prescribe drugs that causes side effects to your children. Yes it takes time and patience, but I love my children that much to do the extras and maintain their health. They hardly ever get sick now. My boys love Dr Sarraf. They are excited to see him everytime. I've never seen children get that excited to go to to a Dr's visit and he's great with kids. I get my appointments right away and I've never had to wait more than 10 minutes. Lastly, Michelle and Elizabeth are great and diligent!

Misdiagonising children, charges for unnecessary items, nightmare bedside manner!!

Posted on March 4th, 2016

When my child first saw Dr Sarraf, I thought it was great that we found a doctor that didn't over prescribe and medicate kids, however his overly extreme holistic approach, and 4th time of not diagnosing my child's condition correctly, I'd had enough of this 'happy clappy' joint, and time to find a real doctor! Each time, my child was sick for mich longer than necessary, and I see it was his malpractice that caused it. When I pleaded that he check on this or that and he refused to do the correct procedure,, because he knows best, and who's the doctor here?! he would then get mad and become uncooperative and lash out like an angry boy! He then would demand you do all sorts of irrevelvant tests, that would cost a fortune, just because you question him! when he would eventually prescribe the right med's or we are so desperate that we may have to take my child to emergency, he would be so difficult and rude, that he made you feel bad! I do not recommended this man as a pediatrician if your child is truely sick. Perhaps do non medical issues, he may be able to give you some holistic herbs, which you can easily get a whole foods for a lot less. this is not the level of Doctoring I expect, even though they over charge. His arrogance and overt abrupt manners were disgusting in fact he was so rude, My child even said what a horrible man! His unprofessional manner was quite shocking, so much so my child said she didn't want to see him anymore please mommy! He's also a chauvinist, and when I told him we didn't have the 'right' insurance' - he suddenly turned nasty. His receptionist Elizabeth is so incompetent, rude and jealous that her ego got the better of her. If I even questioned something in the very overpriced receipts, she would snap like a crazy diva woman who's clearly not happy in her job as a receptionist. Don't be fooled by the cover of this book!!

Posted on March 24th, 2010

Dr. Sarraf is a very nice doctor. He spent almost an hour explaining to me about my son's cold. he is very caring but i don't know about his diagnosis because my baby ended up in emergency and almost died. Most of all I don't know if I can trust him especially with his furry piece of wig he has on.

Posted on January 28th, 2010

I am so very thankful that Dr. Sarraf is our pediatrician. We have experienced "medication" doctors that prescribe meds for everything, and created an immunity to antibiotics in our kids. When we had enough, we found Dr. Sarraf. We feel comfort in the knowledge that Dr. Sarraf will try to find the cause of our children's ailments rather than just treat the symptoms.

Posted on December 20th, 2016