Dr. Edmond Sarraf MD Patient Reviews

3.6

August 10th, 2016
Mom
Dr. Sarraf has been my sons' Pediatrician for about 3 years now. I was tired of my previous Dr. prescribing anitbiotics everytime my eldest who is 5 got sick. Dr Sarraf's approach is INTEGRATIVE which treats the whole bod. As loving parents we want our children to be be free of any illnesses so I can see where parents can get frustrated if you're wanting a quick fix. It takes work on the parent's part to implement all his recommendations, but I would rather follow his instructions than pump my kids with unnecessary medication unless they really need it. I've never had any push back from him when treatment with conventional medication was needed. You either incorporate a proactive holistic approach to prevent disease and illnesses by investing in probiotics, vitamins, and homeopathic medicine to relieve symptoms, restore their body, and improve overall health or find a Dr who will always prescribe drugs that causes side effects to your children. Yes it takes time and patience, but I love my children that much to do the extras and maintain their health. They hardly ever get sick now. My boys love Dr Sarraf. They are excited to see him everytime. I've never seen children get that excited to go to to a Dr's visit and he's great with kids. I get my appointments right away and I've never had to wait more than 10 minutes. Lastly, Michelle and Elizabeth are great and diligent!

March 3rd, 2016
Misdiagonising children, charges for unnecessary items, nightmare bedside manner!!
When my child first saw Dr Sarraf, I thought it was great that we found a doctor that didn't over prescribe and medicate kids, however his overly extreme holistic approach, and 4th time of not diagnosing my child's condition correctly, I'd had enough of this 'happy clappy' joint, and time to find a real doctor! Each time, my child was sick for mich longer than necessary, and I see it was his malpractice that caused it. When I pleaded that he check on this or that and he refused to do the correct procedure,, because he knows best, and who's the doctor here?! he would then get mad and become uncooperative and lash out like an angry boy! He then would demand you do all sorts of irrevelvant tests, that would cost a fortune, just because you question him! when he would eventually prescribe the right med's or we are so desperate that we may have to take my child to emergency, he would be so difficult and rude, that he made you feel bad! I do not recommended this man as a pediatrician if your child is truely sick. Perhaps do non medical issues, he may be able to give you some holistic herbs, which you can easily get a whole foods for a lot less. this is not the level of Doctoring I expect, even though they over charge. His arrogance and overt abrupt manners were disgusting in fact he was so rude, My child even said what a horrible man! His unprofessional manner was quite shocking, so much so my child said she didn't want to see him anymore please mommy! He's also a chauvinist, and when I told him we didn't have the 'right' insurance' - he suddenly turned nasty. His receptionist Elizabeth is so incompetent, rude and jealous that her ego got the better of her. If I even questioned something in the very overpriced receipts, she would snap like a crazy diva woman who's clearly not happy in her job as a receptionist. Don't be fooled by the cover of this book!!

March 24th, 2010
Dr. Sarraf is a very nice doctor. He spent almost an hour explaining to me about my son's cold. he is very caring but i don't know about his diagnosis because my baby ended up in emergency and almost died. Most of all I don't know if I can trust him especially with his furry piece of wig he has on.

January 28th, 2010
I am so very thankful that Dr. Sarraf is our pediatrician. We have experienced "medication" doctors that prescribe meds for everything, and created an immunity to antibiotics in our kids. When we had enough, we found Dr. Sarraf. We feel comfort in the knowledge that Dr. Sarraf will try to find the cause of our children's ailments rather than just treat the symptoms.