A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edmond Teng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edmond Teng, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Teng graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Teng has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edmond Huatung Teng MD and PHD is a male Neurologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Edmond H. Teng practice?
- Dr. Edmond Teng has 1 office location.
Dr. Edmond Teng practices Neurology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Neurologists.