A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edmond Vartany:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edmond Vartany, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Vartany graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Vartany has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Hospital
- Kaiser Permanente Panorama City Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edmond Vartany MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edmond Vartany practice?
- Dr. Edmond Vartany has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edmond Vartany practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Mission Viejo, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Panorama City, CA.
See Mission Viejo Internists, Mission Viejo Pulmonologists, Mission Viejo Critical Care Practitioners, and Mission Viejo Sleep Medicine Doctors.