A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edmond Vartany:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vartany
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Vartany Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edmond Vartany, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Vartany graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Vartany has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Hospital
- Kaiser Permanente Panorama City Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edmond Vartany MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edmond Vartany practice?
- Dr. Edmond Vartany has 1 office location.
Dr. Edmond Vartany practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Panorama City, CA.
See Panorama City Internists, Panorama City Pulmonologists, Panorama City Critical Care Practitioners, and Panorama City Sleep Medicine Doctors.