A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. H Whiteley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. H Whiteley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. H Whiteley, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Whiteley graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Whiteley has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Cottage Grove Hospital
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. H Edmond Whiteley MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. H E. Whiteley practice?
- Dr. H Whiteley has 2 office locations.
Dr. H Whiteley practices Psychiatry near Eugene, OR.
See Eugene Psychiatrists.