A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edmond Palacios Yabut:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edmond Palacios Yabut is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edmond Palacios Yabut, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hearing Disorders
- Hearing Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Palacios Yabut graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Palacios Yabut has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Northcrest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edmond Palacios Yabut MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Edmond Palacios Yabut practice?
- Dr. Edmond Palacios Yabut has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edmond Palacios Yabut practices Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Pediatrics near Saint Joseph, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Kirksville, MO.
See Saint Joseph Emergency Physicians, Saint Joseph Internists, and Saint Joseph Pediatricians.