Dr. Edmond Young MD Patient Reviews

November 2nd, 2015
Thank you, Dr. Young
Dr. Young is fantastic!! He continues to be the only Psychiatrist I trust. I have been under his care for over 10 years. He is the only Psychiatrist who listened to me about this: My anxiety was actually seizures! He was the hero who stopped pushing antidepressants on me because he understands these drugs makes seizures worse. I owe him so much for dragging me out of the creepy psychiatric drug bonanza the other psychiatrists put me through (points at Barash). He put me on meds appropriate for my true condition..which had been sorely misdiagnosed by other psychiatrists. I would highly recommend him!

October 30th, 2015
Would recommend to anyone - very professional and attentive. Hard to get ahold of in between appointments.

April 13th, 2015
Dr. Young
I have been his patient for over 12 years. He listens to me. He ask a lot for questions to be sure he under stands what you are telling him. My daughter saw him for about six years. But when she turn 18 years old. Dr. Young could no longer discuss her care. I was very upset becausebecause, I knew my daughter and he wouldn't 't listen to me. Let me tell you, we had words. But he said " Vicki , I will not loose my lincense because you don't agree with the law.". I was still mad but iI went back to see him. His a good doctor. But if you take your young adult to him , you will get no answers. He treats them like adults even if the parent ( me) isn't ready to let go. He gets five stars for putting up with me.

April 13th, 2015