A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edmond Zaccaria, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Zaccaria graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.More Education & Awards
Dr. Zaccaria has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UMASS Memorial Medical Center-Memorial Campus
- Marlborough Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zaccaria accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 7 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Edmond Zaccaria:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edmond J. Zaccaria practice?
Dr. Edmond Zaccaria practices Family Medicine near Worcester, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Southborough, MA.
See Worcester Family Physicians.