A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edmond Zeldin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edmond Zeldin is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zeldin
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zeldin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edmond Zeldin, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Zeldin graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Zeldin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- South Bay Mental Health Center
- Nursing Home
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edmond Toby Zeldin MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Edmond T. Zeldin practice?
- Dr. Edmond Zeldin has 1 office location.
Dr. Edmond Zeldin practices Psychiatry near New Bedford, MA.
See New Bedford Psychiatrists.