Dr. Edmund Ayoub Jr Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Edmund Ayoub Jr?

Excellent Care

Posted on January 16th, 2016

Dr. Edmund Ayoub is a great diagnostician, and a very thorough, caring, and compassionate physician. I wholeheartedly recommend him.

Posted on February 24th, 2015

this doctor is very arrogant - likes to talk over his patient's questions

Dr. Obnoxious

Posted on September 1st, 2013

This office was a scary experience. The doctor was rude and in attentive. Will be seeking another doctor

Posted on July 28th, 2013

In my opinion Dr. Ayoub has trust issues and control issues and he has no interest in whether or not a patient can afford the treatment he 'recommends'.

Never going back

Posted on June 1st, 2013

I realize now, the reviews I read that sent me there, were probably written by, Dr. Associations....Rude, treatment, its all about him, He's a dime a dozen....

Who cuts the barbers hair?

Posted on February 8th, 2013

I chose Dr. Ayoub to be my primary care physician because he is very knowledgable and thorough. His staff is great and the service is excellent. I highly recommend Dr. Ayoub.

Great Doctor

Posted on January 18th, 2011

I would recommend Dr. Ayoub to anyone . He and his office staff were very professional and genuine. I feel very comfortable and cared for when I visit them.Dr. Ayoub is a good listener and is really on his game. I feel confident to say hes the best doctor I've had. He acually takes the time to talk and make sure I am content when I leave. Thank you

Prostrate Screening

Posted on April 7th, 2010

A friend advised me that Dr. Ayoub's office, via Desert Regional Medical Center in Palm Springs, CA was offering a free prostrate screening exam. Since I am currently unemployed and uninsured, I was happy to get tested, since it had been years.That Saturday, the office was bustling with activity and people. I was almost immediately ushered into a side room for an efficient blood test, then off around the corner to wait for the Dr. My wait for Dr. Ayoub was probably less than 30 seconds!He explained the procedure, asking if I understood. The procedure was quick and easy. I was ushered back up front and offered fruit, cookies and coffee.When I left their office, I noticed it technically wasn't even my exact appointment start time yet!How often can anyone say this about a first time (and gratis!) Dr. office visit?!This was a very generous health assistance checkup for us in need that was handled professionally and very efficiently. My hats off and a HUGE thanks to Dr. Ayoub and his terrific staff!

The Angel Doctor

Posted on September 12th, 2009

From the moment I walked into the office I was treated with respect and dignity.I was offered items for my comfort and was brought back to see the doctor within 7 or 8 minutes of arriving. He listened to everything I had to say explained what he was going to do and his staff did my labs and examination within minutes I had a prescription and a follow up appointment right away they even called me the next day with my results and further instructions. He will be my doctor from now on.

Posted on May 8th, 2017