Dr. Edmund Ayoub Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Edmund Ayoub Jr?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Edmund Ayoub Jr?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 16th, 2016

Excellent Care

Dr. Edmund Ayoub is a great diagnostician, and a very thorough, caring, and compassionate physician. I wholeheartedly recommend him.

February 24th, 2015

this doctor is very arrogant - likes to talk over his patient's questions

September 1st, 2013

Dr. Obnoxious

This office was a scary experience. The doctor was rude and in attentive. Will be seeking another doctor

July 28th, 2013

In my opinion Dr. Ayoub has trust issues and control issues and he has no interest in whether or not a patient can afford the treatment he 'recommends'.

June 1st, 2013

Never going back

I realize now, the reviews I read that sent me there, were probably written by, Dr. Associations....Rude, treatment, its all about him, He's a dime a dozen....

February 8th, 2013

Who cuts the barbers hair?

I chose Dr. Ayoub to be my primary care physician because he is very knowledgable and thorough. His staff is great and the service is excellent. I highly recommend Dr. Ayoub.

January 18th, 2011

Great Doctor

I would recommend Dr. Ayoub to anyone . He and his office staff were very professional and genuine. I feel very comfortable and cared for when I visit them.Dr. Ayoub is a good listener and is really on his game. I feel confident to say hes the best doctor I've had. He acually takes the time to talk and make sure I am content when I leave. Thank you

April 7th, 2010

Prostrate Screening

A friend advised me that Dr. Ayoub's office, via Desert Regional Medical Center in Palm Springs, CA was offering a free prostrate screening exam. Since I am currently unemployed and uninsured, I was happy to get tested, since it had been years.That Saturday, the office was bustling with activity and people. I was almost immediately ushered into a side room for an efficient blood test, then off around the corner to wait for the Dr. My wait for Dr. Ayoub was probably less than 30 seconds!He explained the procedure, asking if I understood. The procedure was quick and easy. I was ushered back up front and offered fruit, cookies and coffee.When I left their office, I noticed it technically wasn't even my exact appointment start time yet!How often can anyone say this about a first time (and gratis!) Dr. office visit?!This was a very generous health assistance checkup for us in need that was handled professionally and very efficiently. My hats off and a HUGE thanks to Dr. Ayoub and his terrific staff!

September 12th, 2009

The Angel Doctor

From the moment I walked into the office I was treated with respect and dignity.I was offered items for my comfort and was brought back to see the doctor within 7 or 8 minutes of arriving. He listened to everything I had to say explained what he was going to do and his staff did my labs and examination within minutes I had a prescription and a follow up appointment right away they even called me the next day with my results and further instructions. He will be my doctor from now on.

May 8th, 2017