Edmund Ayoub Jr MD Patient Reviews

• 10 reviews

January 16th, 2016
Excellent Care
Dr. Edmund Ayoub is a great diagnostician, and a very thorough, caring, and compassionate physician. I wholeheartedly recommend him.

February 24th, 2015
this doctor is very arrogant - likes to talk over his patient's questions

September 1st, 2013
Dr. Obnoxious
This office was a scary experience. The doctor was rude and in attentive. Will be seeking another doctor

July 28th, 2013
In my opinion Dr. Ayoub has trust issues and control issues and he has no interest in whether or not a patient can afford the treatment he 'recommends'.

July 11th, 2013
Never Going Back Either
As an RN I find it unbelievable that anyone could have a positive experience with this narcissistic control king. He was presumptuous, rude, refused to believe my words and outright said that I wasn't being honest with him. It was all about him and his ideas of my treatment without even knowing my complete medical background. It was an absolutely horrifying experience that has made me fear seeking another doctor in this town because of the way that he ridiculed me. The office is in a renovated old building that smelled of cleaning products and chemicals and the temperature was about ten degrees or more cooler than was comfortable by anyone but the staff and therefore their bad reviews as well. His ostentatious jewelry and clothing was way too expensive for my comfort level. He still charged my insurance almost $500 after I had walked out of his office loudly saying I disagreed with him and I would not return after maybe 15 minutes of our visit. The amount charged for the time and service rendered was appalling and very questionable.

June 1st, 2013
Never going back
I realize now, the reviews I read that sent me there, were probably written by, Dr. Associations....Rude, treatment, its all about him, He's a dime a dozen....

February 8th, 2013
Who cuts the barbers hair?
I chose Dr. Ayoub to be my primary care physician because he is very knowledgable and thorough. His staff is great and the service is excellent. I highly recommend Dr. Ayoub.

January 18th, 2011
Great Doctor
I would recommend Dr. Ayoub to anyone . He and his office staff were very professional and genuine. I feel very comfortable and cared for when I visit them.Dr. Ayoub is a good listener and is really on his game. I feel confident to say hes the best doctor I've had. He acually takes the time to talk and make sure I am content when I leave. Thank you

April 6th, 2010
Prostrate Screening
A friend advised me that Dr. Ayoub's office, via Desert Regional Medical Center in Palm Springs, CA was offering a free prostrate screening exam. Since I am currently unemployed and uninsured, I was happy to get tested, since it had been years.That Saturday, the office was bustling with activity and people. I was almost immediately ushered into a side room for an efficient blood test, then off around the corner to wait for the Dr. My wait for Dr. Ayoub was probably less than 30 seconds!He explained the procedure, asking if I understood. The procedure was quick and easy. I was ushered back up front and offered fruit, cookies and coffee.When I left their office, I noticed it technically wasn't even my exact appointment start time yet!How often can anyone say this about a first time (and gratis!) Dr. office visit?!This was a very generous health assistance checkup for us in need that was handled professionally and very efficiently. My hats off and a HUGE thanks to Dr. Ayoub and his terrific staff!

September 12th, 2009
The Angel Doctor
From the moment I walked into the office I was treated with respect and dignity.I was offered items for my comfort and was brought back to see the doctor within 7 or 8 minutes of arriving. He listened to everything I had to say explained what he was going to do and his staff did my labs and examination within minutes I had a prescription and a follow up appointment right away they even called me the next day with my results and further instructions. He will be my doctor from now on.