Dr. Edmund Boulting Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Edmund Boulting?

Posted on January 18th, 2016

Dr. Boulting genuinely cares about his patients. He will even personally call to check up on you after a procedure and is very open even when your blunt with your questions. He truely cares about your well-being and has a courteous staff that feels the same way.

Posted on January 1st, 2016

Dr. Boulting has been my Dr. For going on 9 years. Hes saved me more than once. I true his judgement and hes compassionate.

patient

Posted on September 3rd, 2015

Unprofessional. Uncaring for patient.

Worst Staff Ever

Posted on January 15th, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Boulting for almost 15 years and he delivered my son. He is caring, knowledgeable, and dedicated - truly one of the best doctors I have ever had. However, his staff is one of the WORST I have ever seen. They are completely clueless, inefficient, unorganized, and lack compassion. If you think that a doctor's staff won't effect your quality of care, you might be surprised. I was pregnant and started bleeding. I called during office hours and, after being on hold for about 20 minutes, the second person I spoke to said, "What do you want us to do?" REALLY? I was on the phone with them for nearly an hour before they finally told me to go to the hospital. They asked me to follow up, so I called when they re-opened and left a message that I had a miscarriage and wanted to know if I needed to follow up. They never even called me back. I'm done with these people. I love Dr. Boulting, but this is ridiculous; his patients deserve better and he's probably unaware of this situation.

Very caring and thorough doctor and great staff!

Posted on December 20th, 2014

Dr. Boulting is AMAZING! I got his information from my insurance carrier and then researched him online so I really wasn't familiar with him prior to my appointment. I waited 45 days to get an appointment to see him (I'm assuming because I was a new patient) but it was all worth it. Dr. Boulting is like none other you will meet in your lifetime. He took the time to talk to me about ME and all that was going on in my life that was pertinent to my visit. He made me realize how I was busy taking the time to take care of everybody else and not me. I will definitely recommend him to family members and friends.

The perfect OB

Posted on October 28th, 2014

Dr Boulting delivered my twins two years ago and is by far the best doctor out there. Takes time with the patient, completely down to earth, funny, and has no problem whipping out his IPhone to check the current school of thought if he is unsure which I completely admire in a doctor. I now live 4 hours away and am about to deliver again and both my husband and I are so bummed not to have him as our doctor. I've met with several OBs and not a one even compares to Dr. Boulting!

Awesome Doctor

Posted on September 9th, 2014

Very genuine, nice, pleasant, funny AND logical Doctor...REALLY CARES ABOUT EVERY SINGLE PATIENT.

Best OBGYN in town

Posted on August 13th, 2013

I had two very difficult pregnancies and he was always there for me. His staff is amazing. highly recommended. Best doctor ever!

Patient of almost 10 years

Posted on January 23rd, 2013

I have known Dr. Boulting since I was 20 years old. Although I do not live in the Orlando/Lake Mary area anymore I have kept him as my gynocologist the past 9 years... commuting 3 hours to see him. I am a practicing Physician Assistant- graduate from the University of Florida and he is the best doctor I have ever been to. He truly cares about his patients.

Best OBGYN doctor in town

Posted on July 14th, 2012

Dr. Boulting is the best OBGYN doctor I have ever had. He is caring and compasioned. He cares about his patients and he shows it. God bless you Dr. Boulting.

Best Doctor in his field in the World!

Posted on November 29th, 2011

I have been seeing doctors in his field for over 40 years. I have given birth to 4 children and I have been through many doctors throughout the years. ...

The Best

Posted on May 24th, 2011

Dr. Boulting is the best there is. He is caring, patient, informative, professional and all of his staff are wonderful. He deserves the overall best recommendation possible. I was on bed rest for 6 months before being able to give birth to my baby boy and he was there all along the way. I will use his expertise for as long as I am able. Cindy, Sue and Sara are absolutely the best to work with I've ever come across as well. Very special people :)