A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edmund Brennan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brennan
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Brennan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edmund Brennan, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Brennan graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Brennan has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Paradise Valley Hospital
- Arrowhead Community
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edmund J Brennan MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Edmund J. Brennan practice?
- Dr. Edmund Brennan has 14 office locations.
Dr. Edmund Brennan practices Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Cardiology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, AZ and Fountain Hills, AZ.
See Phoenix Cardiologists.