A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edmund Brennan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edmund Brennan, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Brennan graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Brennan has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edmund J Brennan MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Edmund J. Brennan practice?
- Dr. Edmund Brennan has 15 office locations.
Dr. Edmund Brennan practices Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Cardiology near Glendale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and Scottsdale, AZ.
See Glendale Cardiologists.