A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edmund Casper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edmund Casper is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Casper
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Casper Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edmund Casper, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Casper graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Casper has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Denver Health Medical Center
- Colorado Psychiatric Hosp, Denver, Co
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edmund Casper MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Edmund Casper practice?
- Dr. Edmund Casper has 1 office location.
Dr. Edmund Casper practices Psychiatry near Denver, CO.
See Denver Psychiatrists.