A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edmund Casper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edmund Casper is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Casper
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Casper Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edmund Casper, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Casper graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Casper has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Denver Health Medical Center
- Colorado Psychiatric Hosp, Denver, Co
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edmund Casper MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Edmund Casper practice?
- Dr. Edmund Casper has 1 office location.
Dr. Edmund Casper practices Psychiatry near Denver, CO.
See Denver Psychiatrists.